29.3.08

I signed up for PPP!

Or is it the other way round?
When a blogger decides to moneytize his/her blog then most common and trusted way is to write sponsored reviews. Now as we all know PPP is most trusted among advertisers whenever it comes to blog reviews and most favored among the bloggers.For past one month i had been trying frantically to get my blog approved by them. I did all i can from changing my blog's layout to spamming their help boxes telling them about how good my blog is but PPP kept rejecting me without a second thought as i had more ads than posts.At last i gave up and you can imagine how happy(shocked?) i was when i saw "your blog has been approved" mail in my inbox.
Without losing a single moment i logged into my PPP account and Viola! there was an opportunity waiting for me.As if to enable me to write what i felt (and to get paid for that) it was about PPP itself. I am being paid $20 for this post and if i can get two such opportunities every week my gaming rig wont be sitting idle at the shop.

Before you apply(and start dreaming about your $s) you should consider following things:
  • PPP is as big as blog reviews can get and will remain so for coming years.
  • The blogs are approved only when they satisfy strict norms that are in place to benefit both bloggers and advertisers.
  • The blogs primarily maintained for making money(i.e those containing excessive advertising) wont probably get approved.
  • PPP needs you to disclose to your readers about a particular post/opinion being a paid one.
  • As to the benefits, they are practically unlimited. Just for example "a page rank 6" blogger can get as high as $135 for a single post. Lowest is $10.
  • You(blogger) can even decide your own price and use PPP tools to get advertisers independently.
I wont write too much but i can safely tell you that if you want to moneytize your blog then sponsored reviews is the best option and for that you don't need to look beyond PPP.

No comments :